Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ragnar Relay


It's offical I am running on a Ragnar Relay team in Utah in June! Am I crazy? Well here are the top happy thoughts and bad thoughts
* running with Becky
* get to run in Utah
* get a new pair of running shoes
* & A cute visor!
* Learn to be more disaplined
* have a goal= not die in the high alitutde
* I really don't like to run
* But I love how I feel when I'm done!
There seems to be more happy thoughts so here I go...Monday Morning I start training!
Wish me luck or come cheer us on all you Utah dweallers.

4 comments:

The Perez Family said...

Good for you! Good luck with the training.

Lacy said...

Hey you'll do great!

Nana Laurie said...

You can do it. Will the Merrill Cheerleading Squad be there to inspire you on?

Elder Larson said...

Hip! Hip! Hooray!!!!! I'm so excited to do this with you...we'll have a great time! Thanks for inviting me to be on the team! :0)