Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bob's in Berlin

Bob had to go to Berlin this week and I'm flying solo...But whenever he goes he gets all these great pictures and not one of him, so this time I said to him that he had to be in the pictures. So we got a few of him! Yeah! He's so brave its snowing and 20 degrees outside. I wish he could travel in the spring so I could go with him and enjoy Europe.

Snowman Field East Berlin & the East Berlin Dome

2 comments:

Laura said...

How fun for him! Hope things are going well for you at home. Don't be afraid to indulge in your Diet Coke every once in a while Emily. You deserve it! ;)

Elder Larson said...

That's the kind of HUGE snowman I wanted us to build in our yard this year....it just hasn't snowed much though!!! What a great trip!