Monday, June 28, 2010

June. Too many things and not enough posts...

So we moved that is the biggest part of our month. We have said goodbye to our cute little blue house and after many years of waiting we said HELLO to our new big one! It has been very crazy, packing, moving, school ending and now the month is almost over and I am just getting to all the fun we have been having been up to the best part is we have rented the little blue house & I hope things will calm down this next week so I can start digging up my new yard. The weed pulling has made my hand ache. But we are loving it. so on to our June top Three:
#1

Carissa turned 15 holy cow! Here are some of the favorites i could find on the little lap top we have plugged in for now everything else is on the computer that hasn't gotten unpacked yet.
#2






I Also ended up making it through the Ragnar Relay in Utah is was so hard, so much fun, and I think I want to do it again, but bring Bob with me it's totally his kind of thing. I felt good for following through with my training, setting and achieving a goal and having fun with all my old and new friends! it was like a 3 day sleep over but in a Suburban. Fun don't you think? I LOVED IT!
#3


Now summer has started I'll be better about July...maybe.

5 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

It was so great to see you guys. And I'm glad you kept the little blue house for one of the kids to move into someday with his/her family (that way your grandchildren will live close!). Love you!

The Larson Family said...

Yep, sounds like a busy month!!! I love your new house! Can't believe Carissa is so old! I agree- Ragnar was a giant sleepover/all night party in a suburban! It was so fun!! Thanks for asking me to join you! Let's do it again!

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness... when do I get to see the fancy pants new house! Beautiful. Also, so impressed with your running and training... Yeah for yoU!

byers babes said...

Emily! Your family is so cute. Your oldest daughter is beautiful! Love the new -- and old -- home. Glad to see you guys are doing well.

Becky Green said...

Congratulations on the new house! And good job running Ragnar. :) I did Vegas Ragnar last year for the first time and I'm doing it again this year coming up in October. I've always wanted to do the Wasatch Back though.. Maybe next year. :)