Sunday, May 23, 2010

Young Womens Recognition

Today was one of those proud parent moments. Carissa has been working hard on her Young Women's Personal Progress. Today she was recognized for completing her personal progress with a beautiful medallion necklace that has the temple spires on it along with a small ruby that represents the new value "virtue". We could not be more proud of what a wonderful young lady Carissa is becoming. She put so much thought and effort into her over 80 plus hours of goals and projects. She has grown physically in the past 3 years but it is the Spiritual growth that warms our hearts to know she is going in the direction we would want her to go. We love this little lady!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats Carissa! That dress is adorable on you! Emily - I love that you are loving running! It's addicting!

Christine said...

You guys have beautiful children! I love seeing your in-laws at the temple. I always get a big hug from your mother in law :)

Nana Laurie said...

I love the new medallion and I am so proud of Carissa!