

Carissa got to go to EFY in Provo this year. So she headed up a few days early and spent some time with the Hill Family! Too much fun was had and lots of pictures with BOYS! I think i might die, I left them out and just put a few of the girls.



We spent a week at Rucker Lake, this year we had tons of bugs and it was really warm so we spent lots of time in the water. It was wonderful, girls camp always is! Carissa and Bob went on a 30 mile hike which took them to 3 lakes and lots of snow. Addie went her first overnight hike to Blue lake with all her crazy 2nd year girls. And I stayed in Camp and ran the fun stuff we did all week. When I was a girl I loved camp and now as the Mom I still do. Those girls make me want to be better.







We had a fun month we still have our anniversary in a few days and 3 more swim meets to go! Minus missing Shelby we had a busy fun month of July. Now on to August and school. I hope next month slows down I don't want the kids to go back to school yet.


1 comments:
Emily, I love the pictures of camp...I am not a happy camper. I am sure glad there are Moms out there that are. Madisen had another really fun year at camp...without her mother. Your girls are so grown up...I love it. I love the new house...Julie W.
Post a Comment