We have been going to swim meets about 2 times a week we have tons of clips from the flip and very little pictures. But we are proud parents of two fast swimmers. Emma moved up this year to 9-10 and swimming 50 yards (Yikes) but she has improved each week and has made a few
"A" times. We were worried she would struggle but this she has NOT done! Thayne has become a 25 yard
almost no breather! He has taken off time every week. Who would of known he LOVES swimming and is getting really good at it.
Here are a few pictures of our families life at the swim meets!




2 comments:
Colton looks so big!!! I love the Merrill family
Emily, I can't believe how much your family has grown! I started making the soaps because I have such sensitive skin. Try a couple of bars of my soap and see if that works for your kids' skin. I would suggest the baby bar (lavender/ylang ylang) as it is the most mild, but any of the other bars would be better than what you get in the store. Also, they are on sale now. As far as lotion goes, I make my own, but can't market it because it falls into the category of cosmetics and comes under much stricter guidelines. But when I buy lotion, I stay away from anything with fragrance, as it was the biggest irritant to my skin. Email me or call me if you have any questions. cravenclan@hotmail.com or 435-752-0826.
Post a Comment