Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh Yeah!

I WON!

...I have two teenage daughters that LOVE to bake! and a 9 year old daughter who is following in our footsteps. We would love to have new recipes to make for Sunday dessert!
beside now we have a fun new blog to peek at and get ideas. thanks
Emily Merrill

1 comments:

wenselgang said...

That was very fun to catch up on your oh so cute family. It's fun to see lots of little Em and Bob's! It was also great to see pictures of your mom and sister. It sure brings back lots of memories when you see food friends from the past. Did you ever convince Bob into running the Ragnar with you? I somehow got my hubby to do it with me, so maybe we'll see you sometime in June. You've got a cute family Em, you both have done GREAT!