Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wrapping up Christmas



Santa #1
Christmas was wonderful as always! The kids had fun shopping for each other, dancing in a ballet, sitting on Santa's lap(Carissa and Addie the most) and drinking tons of hot cocoa.

Santa brought everyone a bean bag chair...




Addie got a camera for Christmas here are some of her pictures during Christmas break. She took over 700 pictures. She really loves it as you can see.


Herself # 263


Fuddruckers

Nerf 

Emma & Addie Christmas Morning

Pinecones

"Oh no! not another picture"

Flowers

3 comments:

wenselgang said...

Did I really say "Food" Friends? You know I meant "Good" friends right? Although we did eat a lot of food when we hung out. Email me at elmtreephotography@gmail so I can invite you to our blog. Have a good day Em!

Christine said...

I love to give the camera to the kids and "see" things from their perspective. Can't believe how big they are all getting :)

Lacy said...

Addie's gots camera skillz!!! Wow!

And I love the bean bags :)