After Christmas we had a week of visitors, first Nana & Papa came to stay... it was so great to have them see our new house and get to spend some time with them.
Then we had Grandma and Grandpa come at the end of the week we went to see the lights at the Temple It really started to rain, then off to eat ice cream at Fentons! Meagan came to dinner but we didn't get any pictures of her...We need her to come over more we miss her!
The funniest part about Fenton's was we walked in and saw the Lowder's who had the new boyfriend with Shauna(no picture) and then there was a big family that came in and the younger(cute) son was at the New Years Eve dance the night before.(No Picture) I really need to get that camera out of the purse more often.
![]() |
| It was so fun to share our tradition with Mom & Dad |
When the week was over We were sad to see everyone go. It was so much fun for the Grandparents to come to us for Christmas. We got to show them around town in the winter, feed them our favorite treats and share some of our own family (hybrid) traditions.









2 comments:
I love the New Years Eve fancy dinner tradition... if I could get Jeff to dress up I would steal it!
Hey didn't realize that Jeff was in your neck of the woods! It was a fly-in-turn-around trip and he didn't have a car but I'm sure he would've loved to see you guys!
Post a Comment