Just like the book says....One little monkey jumping on the couch he fell off and broke his foot!
Mama called the doctor and the doctor said: "NO MORE MONKEY"S JUMPING ON THE COUCH!"
 |
| after our x-ray |
We spent a long night of keeping everyone happy and comfortable (because we didn't want to do the ER on Sunday night on a holiday weekend) we opted to stay home and take the first appointment in the morning. Only 3 hours start to finish. I said to Bob " why did that feel like 5 hours?" so happy to have Dad off of work so I didn't have to do all this by myself. I got to leave the x-ray room and just listen to the screams from the hall way. He was crying due to the pink table "it was for girls!"
 |
finally home and taking a much needed nap!
|
Colton wanted a red cast, thank heavens they had one. He keeps asking to take it off. But after a happy meal (with a red car)
yeah! How did Mickey D's know that's what we needed? We have settled in for a short winters nap.
*Six weeks of a cast with a 2.9 yr. old, lets hope it's off before birthday time.
5 comments:
Poor baby! I think he needs some ice cream too!
Oh dear Em that's nuts. Gosh I'm so sorry about my little Colton. Poor baby!! Hope he does well with his cool cast. Tell him that the lady loves his red cast!!! You've been a fabulous friend. One of my best!!! Love me some Merrils!!! Every single one of them!!!!
Oh, no! So sorry for you all to go through that. Hope he bounces back soon(no pun intended)!
Emily that to bad that he broke his foot! Thats hillarious that he cried because he was on a pink table :)
Oh poor Colton... so sad. Good luck...
Post a Comment