We had a few events take place first Carissa pasted her permit test and now we are on to learning how to drive for the next 6 months YIKES!
 |
| After she passed her permit test:) |
I got a little Valentines day treat! My hubby is the best I never expect anything yet ...flowers and candies are always present then we had a yummy night at our favorite Sushi place (which is not open on Monday nights but it was for" Valentines") and this year a L.V. purse was on the list. I 'm totally bashful about my new handbag. I'm really not the flashy type. I have a friend that saw my bag and drooled all over it.. I guess I should hold my bag a little prouder just for her. My girls had to take a picture:) I think they love my new bag more then me....oh maybe not...I can't believe I broke down and actually put this on here. I was a good day for sure.
 |
| valentines day I have the best valentine |
 |
| rainy day fun |
another is these rainy days....the kids love to play in the rain and the girls love photo shoots. Maybe I should have put them in modeling they think they are on the run way every chance they get it cracks me up. Carissa is always into my newest things those are my new red rain boots I got for my birthday. Bob says I should be happy she likes my things...I am but... I thought my sharing days were over when My sister move out oh maybe 20 yrs ago. oh well I borrowed her clothes last week for my hot date with my hubby...tee hee tee
 |
| those are my red rain boots! |
And finally here is some new pictures of Colton we have one week down and 3 more to go with his cast. He was only down for about 2 days. Then he was off and running you'd new know his foot was broken. the only time he's down is on rainy days he can't go out and play or ride his bike. Today I let him bring his bike and stroller in the garage/ house that was fun. then he found his boot:) all was well.
 |
| two boots |
 |
| We've become buddies doing EVERYTHING together |
2 comments:
Oh my gosh. You guys are so cute! I love your bag, but I don't think I'd know what to do with it if I had it. I'm pretty sure it's worth more than my entire wardrobe. :) Congrats to Carissa! :)
What a cute family! I remember the clothes sharing days with my sisters...how fun to do it with your daughters...well it might be more fun in hindsight :) Taylor turns 15 next month and I'm not looking forward to the driving thing. Glad your son's cast didn't keep him down much!
Post a Comment