 |
| #1 A wedding here I think this is my happiest place on Earth! |
 |
| #2 The beach for Spring Break! |
 |
| #3 Taco Tuesday's on Balboa with the family |
Today I got my 3 reasons to get back on the wagon of eating right and feeling better, oh and add some running into that. Becky posted on her Facebook that she has 11 weeks till she gets married. It was what I needed to get my butt in gear. Today I started off really bad cookies and hot cocoa for breakfast ( that was just my treat) I went walking and now I'm off to replenish the house with lots of fruits and veggies. I'm sure Becky's 11 weeks are much different then mine but here's to 11 weeks of being healthier and happier and looking forward to a great vacation in April! I am so glad I have such a fabulous niece to motivate me and that my girls just are giggling over her getting married!
*now I need to update our January events we did have a few outings with a camera...until the next nap time.
2 comments:
Hot Cocoa is an essential food group. ♥
Yaaay!! I'm so excited you guys are coming! :) And I'm excited to get married. :) I've been running more too.. and trying a little bit to eat healthier. Healthy eating is not my strong suit. Only 9 weeks now!! Woohoo! :)
Post a Comment