We had our girls night out it was so fun we went and saw the BYU Folk dance team at the ISC in Oakland. They put on such a great show! Addie brought along Kara, and then we pigged out on ice cream at 10'oclock at night, San Francisco Creamery was yummy! This has become our once a year event...I think it needs to be quarterly. Then Emma & I can build up our strength to stay up till 11pm.
 |
| Merrill girls night out |
The girls didn't even want to take this picture after we did all they said was how cute the men were....Carissa said, "they are probably married" ...Who cares they were really good. I think my girls may become folk dancers.
 |
| BYU Folk dancers |
1 comments:
How fun! I love "girls' night out" ... they are even fewer around here, but I'm getting better at it.
Post a Comment