Saturday, March 19, 2011

Have you seen Grandma's Scriptures?



I 've been meaning to add this story to our wonderful family moments...and I hope I can remember all of it. 
 It all began one Monday Night...as most family home evening's it is very eventful, not too quiet, and always ends with prayer!

 But a week ago we were learning about oh I can't even remember.. but the ah ha moment came!  It brought joy and tears to my heart when Emma got her scriptures out to read a scripture and she said "look my scriptures are marked and starting to look like Addie & Carissa's" then the older girls got there's out and Carissa said " Yeah but have you seen Grandma's!" and all together they said "I can't wait till mine look like Grandma's!"




Addie's

Carissa's

Emma's

4 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

What a great story!!!! I am giving a workshop on FHE (don't laugh) at our stake Women's conf. next month. Can I share this story?

Lacy said...

You have some amazing daughters! I am excited to go to camp with 2 of the 3 :)

Christine said...

I love this. We have our kids bring out random scriptures, they always have a mismatched set but I think it's time they all get nice ones and then we can help them start marking their "own" scriptures. What a great idea, thanks for sharing!

Robyn said...

Love it. You are such a great example!