skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Merrill Family

.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pictures from Emma's Birthday today

Click here to view these pictures larger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My Photo
View my complete profile

Labels

  • Football games (1)
  • homecoming and Halloween (1)
  • Kate's 3 months (1)
  • parades (1)
  • Uncle Richard and "Aunt " Wendy's wedding weekend (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (11)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (22)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2011 (43)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  May (7)
      • Number Seven!
      • Dance Festival part II
      • Yeah for May!
      • May festivites!
      • Pictures from Emma's Birthday today
      • Spring Break, A wedding, the beach , hotel, Easter...
      • Highlights of 1st and 4th grade feild trips
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (31)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (48)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)

Popular Posts

  • Merrill family Adding #6
    I really thought a lot about this in the last 11 weeks and how we would tell everyone or not even bother and just let it out when I looked r...
  • Piano has come...
    Bright and early our new piano came just like they said....they started unpacking it at 5:45 am and by 6:05 am Paco the piano mover was gone...
  • Colt 11 months old...
    Today Colton in 11 months old. I can't believe it has gone so fast! He is so much a Mamma's boy ( I secretly love it) He crawls,walk...
  • Short hair again
    I am a happy Mom ! It's been a while maybe like 5 or 6 years...who's counting? (ME) but I finally did it I cut about 2 inches 2 mon...
  • SNOW!!!
    So they say it's been 100 years!! But we has snow today.
Powered by Blogger.

Bob & Emily 18 yrs ago!

Bob & Emily 18 yrs ago!
"Disneyland"

16 years later

16 years later

Friends & Family

  • Aaron Family
  • Addison-Em
  • Alysha & Nick
  • Becky & Quinn
  • Becky Tucker
  • Becky's Pics
  • Bonnie's Blog
  • Carissa-Ann
  • Carmen
  • Chris & Karen
  • Em & Rob
  • Gatchell Family
  • Heather Pearcy Family
  • Jeff & Christine
  • Jenna & Greg
  • Just Emma
  • Kristen & Todd
  • Lacy & Matt
  • Larson Family
  • Laura & Nate
  • Losey Family
  • Nadine & Cali
  • Oleole
  • Rachel Dunston
  • Robyn Jordan Family
  • Romney Family
  • Seeno Family
  • Tammy
  • Tammy Matthews
  • The best cakes ever!
  • Tonja & Kevin
  • Urmston Family
  • Wright family

Followers

Funny things the kids say & do

  • Addie says " No one ever tells me anything" Emma says " me too, but all you have to do is listen to Mom talk on the phone and then you'll know everything!"
  • Aug 2010 "night before school starts" Carissa says " I need to go to Long's so I can get a Tide pen and Mascra then I will feel prepared for tomorrow"
  • While watching a few minutes of Dancing with the Stars Emma said "Oh Ozzy OSMOUND is on this show?"
  • The Amazing Incredible Kid! This morning before school I asked Thayne to put his sheets in the washing machine he did...I went out to start the wash and it was already going ...he put soap in and started it WOW! My son knows how do the wash at 4.8 years old.I LOVE THIS!
  • Thayne said in his Primary class today March 29, 2009 " we are learning about Catepillars & Butterflies in school they start in Raccoons!"
  • Carissa said at age 2 & a half May 5,1998 At preschool with Mrs. Larson ...Carissa found a baby doll laying on the floor. She yelled,"She's a naked J-Bird!". I told her we should put some clothes on her. She put everything on the doll; A diaper, onesie, & Clothes!
  • Emma says "My husband he's going to ...Be STRONG just like Dad!"
  • "When I have a boy I'm going to name him Payton "BOB"...and then whatever my husbands last name is!" said Emma on the way home from church
  • Addison said "Mom, today during P.E. I figured something out if boys don't wear deodorant they smell like rotten onions!"
  • Emma says while doing the dishes," Mom we really need to sell some of these forks we have TOO MANY!"
  • Addison-" We could play ding -dong-ditch"
  • Emma-" Whats ding- dong- ditch?"
  • Addison-" it's when you push the ding- dong..."
  • Mom-"Thayne is Colton asleep?"
  • Thayne- "Yeah Colton is a sheep"
 
Copyright © 2010 Leelou Blogs | All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by Colocation America