Sunday, May 22, 2011

Yeah for May!


Pictures have surfaced from the camera!


 
I am going to try to get as much information on this post as possable.  I am not much of a writer but I'll try to give more information this time around.  Well as I said the last time we have a had a few things going on this month and I am going to let you in on a few of our biggest gossip on the Merrill family.
First our last girl (I think) ten year old sleepover party! these cuties were so much fun we made headbands and then sewed these cute Polk-a-dot bags. Emma chose Polk-a-dots for the them. Really cute!





Watching the movie tangled. Bean bags and baby brother
 Then we had a little party in the parking lot of seminary with decorating Merit's car for school Happy birthday to him! Carissa has a bruise the size of California from tripping a nd falling on the sidewalk.
 Most important Mother's day!! I always get spoiled by my great Hubby and Kids I only got  a picture of Carissa making her great Guacamole and dinner for us but...Addie made breakfast and Emma made Lunch! I have never ate so much in my life it was soo good! Along with a new tea kettle "red" I might add. As Bob said to his mom on the phone that day "She(Me) is a heavy tea kettle user".

 The girls from Ballet came over for there BBQ. It was nice to have them all over to our house and host most of all these girls and one gentleman are so polite and kind and very well behaved. But I thought they all  would be light eaters...I was wrong they are all teenagers the ate everything, no leftovers!

 I think the event I will remember most this month is that  I went on the 10 mile hike up Mitchell Canyon in Clayton with 60 7th graders. Glad I did it, but felt it for 3 days. It started out nice and misty but then we got up higher and it started to poor rain and the wind was blowing soo hard I thought we were on Survivor. It was a very wet muddy, tiring day.


  This past week we had open house at the Elementary school. I am so proud of the kids they are doing so good in school and have loved almost every day of it. Thayne is finishing up 1st grade and Emma is working of 4th grade. We only have 11 day left! Can't wait till summer.





 And the highlight of the past few months of practice, and late nights, of dance practice we saw DANCE FESTIVAL!
Carissa & Bryce oops he split his seat in the disco!

"Good Times"

Days go By! Can you find Carissa in the middle?

Addie in the Beehive dance!

"Time of my life" Sleepover party themed dance


Walk with me- Waltz

The kids had the "Time of there Lives" and I am always glad they put so much into this.  The  biggest surprise to  us was A Boy... oh yes I said it a boy came to see our daughter dance .....the best was I still haven't seen a picture of him yet but he sat next to us and he is a great kid...And I will not disclose a name but soon I'll post a picture of him when I get my hands on it. Only 4 weeks and we have a 16 year old I am Freaking out!!! Again I want time to stop so we can take in all the happy fun moments of our kids... to bad life keeps going.

1 comments:

Pearcyfamilyfun said...

Emily, what a beautiful family!! I can't believe you have a 16 year old. I am freaking out at my 14 year old. High school and seminary start next year!!! YIKES!! Wasn't it just yesterday we were at Ramona?? Have a great Summer!!!! Ciao Bella