Today in Sunday school I asked Bob if he was in charge of refreshments for The youth choir practice tonight he said "Yes" and then I asked if he got anybody to get something? "No" I thought how many cookies could I make in 3 hours? well it only took me 2 and half and I got 144 done. Not really enough when its young men and young women.The last few weeks have been over 100 youth but last weekend was only 80ish so I hoping for that this week. I sent them off with 144 lets hope it enough. I only had a pound of butter in the freezer so I made peanut butter & a batch of brownies (some recipe from Paula that had oil not butter)
Bob said "I'll just run to Costco" I said it's " Sunday", little does he know if the kitchen is quiet and clean I can be in there for hours!
The problem is I didn't cook Sunday dinner. I got burned out. I will be better next week.



2 comments:
What a good wife! I know the cooking burnout...if I'm in the kitchen for hours (or doing a project for hours) dinner suffers...thats OK our families are not starving. So did they get cookies for dinner ;)
He is lucky to have you! I'm sure no one starved :)
Post a Comment