As we left the airport on Thursday morning the girls were off on there adventure to visit Grandma & Grandpa along with a trip to Idaho for 2 days, the first thing the boys said as we got into the car...."Can Bradley come over?" really I thought, oh yes they wanted Bradley to come play with them. Way too funny. I had to tell them he couldn't he had started school and Carissa wasn't even home. He may not want to come play with just them. "So what !" they replied. They really tried hard to have me call him, and were a bit disappointed when we did not. But this is how we have been enjoying "boy's week."
![]() |
| 2 teeth gone in a week one still had some root...Thayne wanted cash! |






1 comments:
I'm pretty sure Brad would have loved to come over and hang out with the boys. I think you should call him!
Post a Comment