Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Second half of boys week



We spent the day at the Oakland Zoo! The boys go to see all the things they love. Then we let them go to the area were there are rides...they never knew it even existed. You'd think it was Disneyland or something.
Thayne was kind of big for some of the rides but we had fun.




 Then of coarse we topped it off with lunch and Ice cream at Fenton's. Oh boy it was good . I love boys they eat everything, are always happy and love to have fun!

It was a great boys week.  With lots of adventures and just playing time at home mixed with swimming everyday at the pool. The best part was they slept great every night  After bedtime  I had a good 2 hours of quiet time to get caught up on laundry, pick up the house and enjoy some snacks just with Bob:) I forgot how it is when kids go to bed!

0 comments: