![]() |
| Compliments of the hotel |
We thought we'd get away for one night We had our favorite sitter still around and not yet back at school so she came to stay with the kids, the girls thought it was a great sleepover! I think the boys may have scared her away....I hope not. Champagne wow I was going to bring it home and make a drunkin' chicken but I forgot it in the fridge, darn it.
This was our view from the room...sooo beautiful! Misty in the morning and sunny by noon, just the way we like it.
We spent the next day window shopping in Carmel! My favorite thing to do, we ate yummy chocolates, looking at fun Christmas decorations in July. I think I've turned into my Grandma Allred, she would be so proud.
Another favorite are all the beautiful little homes & gardens. pictures don't do it all justice. The plants a flowers love the sea air, I will live by the sea some day, it is most defiantly our happy place. It made me want to come home and rip out everything and start new in my sad unhappy yard.
This was thee best snack of the day it is an open face Avocado sandwich on homemade toasted bread drizzled with oil olive, we ate this little piece of heaven and drank a diet coke to top it off. It was just what we needed to keep up with the day.
![]() |
| We just love Maple this was a huge Japanese Maple at the hotel. |









0 comments:
Post a Comment