Tuesday, August 30, 2011

During boys week the girls did this...


Had lunch at Rain Forest Cafe in downtown Disney with Aunt Cathy and Grandma!


 Did a little window shopping... this one was my very favorite, Minnie Ears for the gals!
  Got to visit Lake Arrowhead with Grandma & Grandpa on the annual trip to So Cal  for grand daughters week. The when the girls turn 9 they have gotten to go visit for a few days  in the summer just by themselves but now its 3 girls. they always have soo much fun. With a craft day and shopping how can they go wrong?

 Grandpa and the girls

shopping with Grandma
 Then instead of flying home the girls got to go up to Idaho before landing here at home. So they spent a few days at the Hill family abode,celebrating Alex's birthday, riding on the lawnmower, eating taco's and driving Jon hill nuts at Costco.
Shaved ice in Boise

They two musketeer's!
 And of course these girls love to shop so they spent a day at the mall  in Boise. Shawna was nice enough to spend the day with all those crazy kids and a little baby ! A better mom then me:)
 Then last but not least the Gatchell Crew!!! my girls got to squeeze my best friend!! I am soo jealous they got to see my friends in Idaho  (all but one).  Just looking at this picture gives me tears of joy and a little sadness I miss my dear friends.

here is the whole crew
I am  glad my girls had so much fun in Southern California & Idaho ....I am planning for a big visit next summer when I can leave these dang dogs behind and go on a fabulous family vacation plus add the Phillip's to our route! Until next summer...

0 comments: