Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Girls camp 2011

This is were I spent my days soaking up the sun, canoeing, swimming to the rock , and chatting with the ladies at camp. I loved spending a quiet morning on the dock while some brave ladies went out fishing.

I caught this one with a canoe...Oops







Girls camp was wonderful as always, it was great to have my hubby there again while He and the girls when out on a 3 day 2 night adventure I stayed in camp and transformed into many Princess, and read lots of stories, while giving lots of mommy hugs to little 1 & 2 year girls.  It will be a year I will never forget. When returning home my little kids all were glad we were back we were missed that always feels good.

3 comments:

Becky Green said...

These pictures are great! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. :) I hope everything went smoothly for you. :)

Jonelle said...

Yeah for Girl's Camp!!!! Love it and miss it! Glad you had a good time!

Christine said...

I still have the group pictures where you and Cheri Beaulieu were there for your first years at Camp MaKye girls camp!